Monday, October 22, 2012

Fell off the Wagon

I fell off the blogging wagon a few towns back but I'm scrambling to catch up! So sorry for all the readers...it's a disappointing thing to follow an inconsistent blog! Since school's started I have felt full to capacity. I have accepted a job at FBC Preschool, or "friends school" as Birdie has dubbed it, as the part time music teacher. Adding that to fitness instructor, after-school tutor, Sunday School teacher, respite foster mom and of course Beatle's primary educator, I felt like I was drinking out of a firehose. Things have been coming at me so quickly but I think I've finally found my footing. Maybe? :) Needless to say, I pushed pause on blogging. But even if I can't do much, I'm going to try to blog a little. We are loving homeschooling overall but I definitely have my days where I question what I'm doing. We've completed two units so far: Endangered Animals and Arkansas History. She's doing her presentation over AR History tonight. It's usually a ramble fest but I hope we're working toward better public speaking, she is after all a second grader though. Birdie loves her Friends School! We're seeing a very sweet side of her since she's been going there. I'm so glad other people can teach my children kindness! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment