Monday, July 26, 2010

Misc.

My morning cup of coffee is becoming increasingly important to me. I now understand when people say, "You caught me before my first cup." and other goofy things like that. It's pretty pathetic. What's even more ridiculous is that I "can't" even brew my own pot of coffee. I mean, sure, if someone held a gun to my head I could figure it out and I would even brew a pot every so often at work but here at home my brewing skills have gone awry. Plus, the way I figure it, BR got me hooked on the junk so he's my supplier now.

Birdie's all over the place. She's sitting up, rolling everywhere and "creeping" to where she wants to go. We're all going to camp in a few hours so this should be interesting--I haven't taken a baby to camp before. Last week, we celebrated Birdie's half-birthday at Chuck E. Cheese in Little Rock. We had to go to LR for BR to get fitted for a groomsmen tux so we just saw it as a good opportunity for us (minus Birdie) to eat cupcakes and demonstrate our Skee-Ball skills.

As usual, I'm forgetting some of the awesome things that Beatle has said and done in the last few days. No good. I'll have to get better at jotting them down before blogging.

We come home from camp on Thursday to register Beatle for Kindergarten and then have a 24 hour turn around before we leave for Oklahoma to celebrate the two weddings of our closest friends. The girls and I are staying in OK for almost 2 weeks. It'll be a lot fun!

2 comments:

  1. I almost blogged about coffee this morning, too. I was thinking that I wish I had someone fun like you to drink it with. Have a great time at camp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun at camp. cant wait to see you. yay!

    ReplyDelete