Thursday, September 9, 2010

On My To-Day List...

(X) breakfast and Bible story with family. (BR and I talked about that nutso pastor who wants to burn the Quoran and our Bible lesson was about forgiving 70 x 7 which was an insightful and timely way to illustrate to Beatle that, as Christians, we need to forgive and be peaceful.)

(X) get BR and Beatle out the door--making sure they both brush their hair and teeth.

(X) go to a running class with the Stepford Wives (it was horrible and wonderful all at the same time. and when I refer to them as Stepford Wives, i truly do mean that in a nice way. they are beautiful, wonderful and warm women who aren't perfect but are pretty darn close!)

(X) find BR a flight to Paris for three weeks from now. (we have a mission team going and BR was showing interest for NEXT YEAR but they told him he should go this year if he could find a flight. now, he just has to decide if he really SHOULD go to the City of Love in a few weeks.)

( ) laundry (boo!)

( ) order my bestie's baby shower invitations (got to get those out by Saturday!)

( ) get and have installed gas fireplace we found on craig's list (i'm not sure if it's exactly what we were looking for but it's a steal and it's only 30 mins away.)

( ) pick up Beatle at 3

( ) make black bean burgers and have a cozy night with just the 4 of us (as much as we've enjoyed entertaining this week, it will be a nice break)


Oh, and not on my list but just a crazy moment: Last night, I was grabbing for the Benedryl before bed when the lid came loose and no less than 3,000 hot pink, candy-looking pills hit the floor, bouncing everywhere. It. was. insane. I wouldn't want them around for Beatle but now that Birdie is a crawling machine, I definitely had to do a thorough clean-up. BR helped in his own way; he stood there making sure none got away. :)

About my computer being sick, I'm not able to view some of your blogs! It's driving me crazy but I'll catch up when we get to scan this thing and get it running better.

1 comment:

  1. funny you should mention benedryl...that will be included in my blog post later today... ugh.

    ReplyDelete