Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Some pictures!

I bought this for Beatle when she was born--many frames with a list of "firsts" with magnetic backs. One day, I went into her room to see that they were all scrambled up and the wrong label was on the wrong picture. I asked, "What happened?" and she told me that a few days before she got mad at me and mixed them all up. Oooo, she really got me back with that one. :) Hey, right now, I really do appreciate that that is as vindictive as she gets!




Some pictures from the weekend...



Sleepy Birdie...ripping her socks and hat off all night wore her out.



Beatle said she held her breath through this whole picture...




1 comment:

  1. Such cute halloween costumes. I love how when you have more than one you can match costumes together. Speaking of pictures, today Faith was carrying around a picture from her room saying "Bendy, Bendy." Guess what picture it was? The three girls from your last visit!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete