Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pilgrits

Halloween was nice. My parents came to town. However, we were really confused when to trick-or-treat. Hot Springs never declared a day and everyone we talked to said something different so we wound up going both nights! :) We had a cowgirl and an Indian. Keeping Birdie's cowgirl hat on proved to be the biggest trick of the night. Beatle was so wore out from partying with my parents this weekend that she went to bed at 6:30 last night and I had to wake her up a little after 7 this morning! I couldn't believe it.

Today, Beatle came home from school telling me a little bit about the Pilgrits. :) She told me that they sailed here in a big boat a long, long time ago--like, in the 80s. haha! I had to chuckle out loud at that one.

Birdie can let go when she pulls up and stand alone now. It seems like she's achieved a lot with her mobility in the last month and so, in turn, I achieve less everyday. ;)

My sister comes to town this weekend and I'm really excited to spend some one-on-one time with her!

1 comment: