Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Whoa, whoas

With the soundtrack of crying in the background, I wipe goopy noses and change poopy diapers galore. Every day is a mixed bag, some good and some ugly but I do love taking care of Birdie and Baby. Baby has a placement with a great, great aunt and uncle in OK if mom doesn't get her stuff together. (yes, great, great...isn't that ridiculous??) They are good people and already have Baby's big brother. We could still have Baby for a few more months though.

Beatle and I decided to make a shoebox into a Valentine's Day box for our family. She told me that she already made Birdie a Valentine and put it in the box. Meanwhile, BR jacked $10 of grocery money change off the table. I teased him about it later that day and he claimed no knowledge. We thought it must have been Beatle but kept forgetting to ask her. When I was cleaning one day, I peeked in our box and taped to Birdie's Valentine card was my crinkled $10. Haha. Sorry, Birdie. I think I'll use that $10 for some baby food for you.

Birdie is a crazy loon. She's so much more adventurous than Beatle was. She's a very determined young lady no matter what the risk. She's constantly discovering hazards and scaling things around the house and even in the church nursery. She's such a spunky, little, anemic pixie. When she finds something she fancies, she empatically calls them "Whoa, whoa"s. She'll hold it out for us to see, with her eyes big and her lips pooched out saying "whoa, whoa!!" It's cute. She has a funny little personality but she poops more than any kid I know! I don't get it. She does love her fruit. Gross, I know. Sorry.

Well, someone's awake. I better go. I realize my stories are lacking lately; I'll try to dig a little deeper. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment