Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pics-y

I'm using some recent pictures from my phone to jump start my thoughts on recent family happenings. Sometimes when I sit down to blog, I only have a few precious minutes and I just kind of blank. How do you recap some of this random craziness?



Uhhh...Scaryville! This was taken while I was probably blogging or doing a Scentsy order. I was at my computer and Birdie took it upon herself to bring in the stepstool from the bathroom and try to escape--right out the front door! Thank goodness I keep the storm door locked all the time but it's only a matter of time before she tries to figure out how to undo that!



Rooty, Toot, Toot! I'm tooting my own horn here. I received the award for Volunteer of the Month at Beatle's school. I have to say, I was more excited to get it than I thought I would be. It was perfect because my sister went with me to Park last week and when would I ever have a photographer and not too many passer-by-ers? So, I got proof that my name is in lights. :)



So, most of you have probably had this happen to one of yours in a highchair or something but I think it's so hilarious when kids fall asleep sitting up.

And, I'm giving you this one...on a silver platter. I LOVE my pixie haircut but I continue going to Wal-Mart for my trims. The cut is solid but the styling is out of control! I was cringing while she round-brushed and blow-dried my hair. The lady who took my money did a double take. I payed and prayed that no one would see me until I made it back to the mirror section to try my hand at undoing what she just did. Drumroll...this is Wal-Mart's definition of a pixie cut:

1 comment: