Thursday, January 5, 2012

Domestic Wildcat

My wildcat's been domesticated. Yes, my baby! The one who would rather claw your face off than be rocked to sleep now requests it and every time she lays down for a nap she wants me to lay with her. It's so sweet! I love it. I'm trying to soak it up instead of lying there thinking about what I could be doing. I did that for a day or so at nap time but then I had to reframe my thoughts. She's supposed to go to preschool in the fall and we'll have Beatle in the summer so right now is my prime time with just her. I'll never get this back. This is what I stayed at home for. I have my whole life to scrub baseboards or email people or volunteer for this and that but I'll only have her cuddling with me for a short time. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE 2! (Granted, I'm rounding up by two weeks but when they are mine and I can speak their little monkey language, this is my favorite age!)

No comments:

Post a Comment