Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Warning: This particular blog is not about the girls.

I LOVE the women in this town! I have so many that are secretly mentoring me. That's what I prefer to call it rather than...stalking. Haha! It's so true! Sometimes I'll be at a store or garage sale and close my eyes and think, "What would (insert someone's name here) like?" It's not "What would Corrie like?" because I want to have their taste! I just want to be a mash-up of all of them!

Today, it only confirmed how much I love these ladies. After fitness class, I got invited to go for a run with two of them. I know what you are thinking; I was thinking the same thing--"Haven't we had enough already???" Anyways, I went and one of them was fiddling with what looked like those thin, sleek running belts that you can put things in like keys or phones--much cooler than a fanny pack. The other one said, "We need to slow down for a minute, So-and-So's packing heat." Hahaha! What? I don't understand. Well, don't blow it, just play it cool, Corrie. Then the one fiddling said, "My holster keeps flopping around." And she lifted up her shirt and strapped to the back of this PTO-working, coupon-clipping, car rider lane-idler, make-ahead freezer, stain-removing genius of a mom was a small gun in a sassy blue holster!!! I was stunned! Nothing can suprise me now! I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment