Saturday, September 3, 2011

Living the Dream

To my adoring public,

I apologize for my blogging absence! We have had some technical difficulties around the Roberts' house. But, on the flip-side, I have many wonderful things to blog about.

I did it! About a week ago, Brent and I went to Dallas for me to attend a conference so I could get my group fitness certification! I passed my test and am now teaching a running class with a kickboxing class on the horizon. The morning of us leaving, I was waking the girls up and before Beatle's eyes were even open, she sleepily mumbled, "Mom, i'm glad you're doing your dream." her thoughtfulness is so touching. Honestly, I'm doing a lot of this for her. It's not fair for me to not set a good example and then expect her to break the cycle of being overweight.

The other night, we were reading Bibles in bed and Beatle saw a picture of Biblical patriarch holding tablets in hers and said, "who's this?" and I said, "you know!" and she said, "oh, Noah." and I said, "noooo...he was the prince of Egypt, parted the Red Sea (could tell it was still not ringing a bell)...rhymes with roses." "oh! Noses!" at that moment, I realized we still have some more ground to cover. Haha!

Birdie and I started going to Toddler Time at the library and there's already a Charlotte there so we're going by Lottie. We can't catch a break in this town with these names!

It's getting kind of late but, I promise I will blog again soon. Don't give up on me! :)

2 comments:

  1. way to go! wish i was there to take your class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish you were too! and then we could go to Don Juan's for queso afterwards. :)

    ReplyDelete